Friday, February 5, 2010

Feels like old times

Team Miller spent last night watching the IU Hoosiers play basketball against Purdue. I have to admit that I have been a life long Hoosier fan, but over the last few years, it has not been fun to watch IU basketball for many reasons! I was ecstatic when IU hired Tom Crean and I think he is a tremendous coach. He has already turned this year's team of young players into strong competitors and even smarter players. I even find myself looking at the TV guide to find when IU plays now and college basketball just feels "right" again. However, last night our whole evening centered on the IU/Purdue game. As I looked around the room watching my two young boys cheer for IU while stuffing popcorn into their mouths, I thought to myself, "this is how it should be in Indiana!" Just like it was when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister!