Monday, February 1, 2010

Basketball Fever

The Miller boys have been hard at it lately on the basketball court. Sean's 3rd grade team is playing their last game this week and will move into the 3rd grade tournament next weekend. Sean is doing so well and has improved so much this year, despite his over excited mother in the stands. Some how I have turned into Sharon Johnson! (Only you fellow Hope people will understand that one.) I am extremely proud of him! I am usually to busy at the games coaching from the stands to take a good picture or video of him in action, but at a recent game, my BFF was there and volunteered to do it for me. Thanks J! (Warning: You may want to turn your volume down on Sean's clip!) Sean is #4 on the white team.

Okay Sean... here is your ESPN Highlight Video:


I have to give equal time here... Sam is in the Upward 5 year old league this year and loves it! His team is so much fun to watch. They are just kids having fun. This video doesn't show Sam making a basket because, Julie was just learning to use the camera and well... dang those kids move fast! So maybe next time! Sam is #2 in the orange.

Sammy's ESPN Highlight:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. You sound a lot like Brian used to when my step-son played. I stopped sitting with him at games. :) JK!!!

Wally Miller said...

I can't tell you how proud I am of these two kids. They are both working hard, and having fun too. Heather is not kidding about being the excited mother. I ususally get several texts and voice mails (with coaching suggestions) on the bench during a game.