Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A collective SIGH


Summer is over and the boys started back to school today. Sean started 3rd grade and seems to have a wonderful teacher this year. She refers to her class as a "Team" which I love! I also use this terminology to describe my family... Team Miller. I think Sean is going to have a great year.

Sammy started Kindergarten and charged onto that bus with sheer excitement and determination! I cried just a little and then followed that bus to school to be sure my little ninja didn't somehow get lost in the shuffle of the first day. (Seriously! The kid can disappear into thin air right before your eyes!) He marched into school with the rest of the kindergartners with a big smile on his face.

Then... there was a collective sigh of relief from all the mothers that had secretly gathered to be sure their kids made it to school. 

No comments: